Volunteering can be rewarding – there’s no doubt about that.
It can help you learn new skills, meet new friends, join a team effort to benefit your community and even sometimes lead to future employment…
If you enjoy being part of your community (or even if you’d rather stay behind the scenes!), think you might find volunteering rewarding and have some spare time, we’d love to hear from you!
Tell us what you would like to get involved with and how much you can or can’t do – all contributions welcome, no matter how small!
The kind of help we need can vary from:
- helping promote clubs and events
- getting organised and preparing The Old Bank before an event/club
- attending clubs or simply joining in
- serving teas and coffees at events
- help keep the website and social media presence up to date.